Shipping & Returns
Order Processing Times: Shipping time frames for certain products may vary and are detailed below.
Print on Demand: Some products are created by “Print on Demand”. This means that once you place your order the products are then produced and shipped.
Currently, Print on Demand applies to products in the following categories:
Apparel: Order processing time: 5-7 business days
Jewelry: Order processing time: 14-21 days
GIN branded home products: Order processing time: 5-10 business days
Office and Stationary: Order processing time: 5-10 business days
Other General Orders: Most other orders placed on the GIN Store have an order processing time of 2-4 business days. Other factors may extend this timeframe like seasonal, weather, unforeseen challenges etc. We will make every reasonable attempt to contact you about any extended shipping timeframes with your order.
Please be advised that some products are fulfilled by multiple locations and venders. Therefore, you may receive your order in multiple shipments should your order contain multiple items.
Multiple shipping methods are available. The GIN Store, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to use an alternate shipment method of equal or greater level of service. Reasonable effort is made to inform customers of circumstances which require special shipping arrangements.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER for Orders shipping OUTSIDE of the Unites States of America: Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order. Should an order be returned due to duties and taxes not being paid by the customer then shipping fees as well as restock fees will be deducted from any applicable order refund.
Affiliate Orders: In order to provide GIN members with expanded product options we have partnered with outside vendors as affiliates. Orders placed through an affiliate website are subject to that websites shipping and return policies. We encourage you to review any affiliate websites policies prior to purchasing.
Lost in Transit: If your order hasn’t arrived and your tracking information indicates the package was delivered then please contact us ASAP. In some cases the package is lost in transit by the shipment carrier. Sometimes, there are packages that turn up after being rerouted, are delayed due to weather, or are delivered to a neighbor’s house etc. If any of these situations occur we will work to remedy the lost shipment with you.
Shipment Destination: We encourage you send your order to a residential address to help ensure against misplacement or mishandling of your order by a third party. The GIN Store cannot entertain claims of lost packages that were sent to a non-residential address, which indicate delivery via the tracking number.
Undeliverable or Returned Packages: If your shipment is undeliverable due to incorrect address, restricted address, unsupported address (P.O. box indicated for UPS shipment or item too large for P.O. box, etc.), too many failed delivery attempts, or being refused by recipient, we will contact you for alternate shipping arrangements. Additional shipping incurred for these reasons is at the customer's expense. Should an order be returned due to duties and taxes not being paid by the customer then shipping fees as well as restock fees will be deducted from any applicable order refund.
Incorrect, Damaged, Lost, or Defective Items:
Incorrect Items: If you received incorrect merchandise such as items that do not match with your order you are entitled to a refund or exchange for the correct merchandise.
Damaged Items: If you received a damaged or defective product you are entitled to a refund or exchange for that same product to replace your damaged merchandise.
- If there is a discrepancy with your order or you received it in a damaged condition, it must be reported within 10 business days of receipt to be eligible for recourse.
Lost in transit: Orders that are lost in transit typically may be eligible for refund, but these orders are also subject to The GIN Store shipping policy.
Products created on-demand:
Many items on the GIN Store are created by “Print on Demand”. This means that once you place your order the products are then produced and shipped. These items are not eligible for refund except in the cases of an incorrect product, damaged product, lost in transit, or defective product.
Currently, this applies to products in the following categories:
- GIN branded home products
- Office and Stationery
- To ensure the safety and integrity of our products, The GIN Store does not accept returns of dietary Supplements, cleanses, homeopathic products, or anything else intended for human or animal consumption. All sales of products in these categories are final.
- Each bank and financial organization is different and depending on your back you may need to ] allow up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed.
Return Authorization: Any refund or exchange must be preauthorized by GIN Store customer service. To request a preauthorization, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIN Store Experience:
We want to do everything that we can to ensure that you are happy with your purchase so you can always Contact Us and we will work ensure that you “FEEL GOOD NOW” and receive the best possible care and shopping experience.
Last Modified 05/31/2022
We only have a few of these already produced units let. Once the supply is out they will no longer be offered for sale.
There is NO SUCH THING AS A BAD MEMORY. Most people just don’t know how to give their memory a full charge of enthusiasm so that it powers up and works with computer-like efficiency.
Mega Memory does all of this and much more. It feeds your mind information in the most effective way possible for rapid memory and recall. Your memory has this faculty. The problem is, the way most people feed information into their mind is the exact opposite of its optimal functioning mechanism.
Here are just a few of the incredible benefits you will experience after taking the Mega Memory course.
- How to read a list of 20 random items just once, perform a simple 30 second trick on that list, and repeat it back in the exact same order- as well as forward and backward! This amazing trick works almost like magic for remembering to do lists...entire shopping lists containing dozens of different items...phone numbers...and anything else containing 10...20...30 oir more different things!
- How to walk into a room filled with people you never met before, hear their name just once, then astonishing every person in that room by repeating their names in the exact order you heard them, and without a moments hesitation! Hard to believe? It is actually as simple as performing a simple 5 second trick when you meet someone, that burns their name and face into your memory permanently.
- How to master any subject in a fraction of the time it takes everyone else! Learn a new language in days or weeks, not months! Become an expert in anything. Become a better speaker or writer. Increase your sales skills. Improve your spelling or grammar. Master mathematics, or complex subjects like law, finance or- any other skill you want to be great at.
- Become an idea generating genius! Unleash your locked up creative powers!
- The amazing "brain coinfusion" secret that unlocks your untapped photographic memory! Use this secret to remember huge chunks of text, entire newspaper or magazine articles and recall them-- almost word for word-- as if you were reading them from a computer screen! (Confusing your brain this way literally imprints that test in their forever.)
-How to be a creative genius! Generate breakthrough ideas that set you apart from everyone else around you. Give yourself a power packed vocabulary!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their products descriptions and/or ingredient list. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than is shown on our website. we recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before consuming any product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any health information provided in this product description is for informational purposes only. The GIN Store, LLC. does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This information is not meant to replace or substitute professional medical advice. No statements in this description were evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product described herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their products descriptions and/or ingredient list. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before consuming any product. Any health information provided in this product description is for informational purposes only. We do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This information is not meant to replace or substitute professional medical advice. No statements in this description were evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product described herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.