Ultimate Folding Rebounder
Shipping & Returns
Order Processing Times: Shipping time frames for certain products may vary and are detailed below.
Print on Demand: Some products are created by “Print on Demand”. This means that once you place your order the products are then produced and shipped.
Currently, Print on Demand applies to products in the following categories:
Apparel: Order processing time: 5-7 business days
Jewelry: Order processing time: 14-21 days
GIN branded home products: Order processing time: 5-10 business days
Office and Stationary: Order processing time: 5-10 business days
Other General Orders: Most other orders placed on the GIN Store have an order processing time of 2-4 business days. Other factors may extend this timeframe like seasonal, weather, unforeseen challenges etc. We will make every reasonable attempt to contact you about any extended shipping timeframes with your order.
Please be advised that some products are fulfilled by multiple locations and venders. Therefore, you may receive your order in multiple shipments should your order contain multiple items.
Multiple shipping methods are available. The GIN Store, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to use an alternate shipment method of equal or greater level of service. Reasonable effort is made to inform customers of circumstances which require special shipping arrangements.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER for Orders shipping OUTSIDE of the Unites States of America: Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order. Should an order be returned due to duties and taxes not being paid by the customer then shipping fees as well as restock fees will be deducted from any applicable order refund.
Affiliate Orders: In order to provide GIN members with expanded product options we have partnered with outside vendors as affiliates. Orders placed through an affiliate website are subject to that websites shipping and return policies. We encourage you to review any affiliate websites policies prior to purchasing.
Lost in Transit: If your order hasn’t arrived and your tracking information indicates the package was delivered then please contact us ASAP. In some cases the package is lost in transit by the shipment carrier. Sometimes, there are packages that turn up after being rerouted, are delayed due to weather, or are delivered to a neighbor’s house etc. If any of these situations occur we will work to remedy the lost shipment with you.
Shipment Destination: We encourage you send your order to a residential address to help ensure against misplacement or mishandling of your order by a third party. The GIN Store cannot entertain claims of lost packages that were sent to a non-residential address, which indicate delivery via the tracking number.
Undeliverable or Returned Packages: If your shipment is undeliverable due to incorrect address, restricted address, unsupported address (P.O. box indicated for UPS shipment or item too large for P.O. box, etc.), too many failed delivery attempts, or being refused by recipient, we will contact you for alternate shipping arrangements. Additional shipping incurred for these reasons is at the customer's expense. Should an order be returned due to duties and taxes not being paid by the customer then shipping fees as well as restock fees will be deducted from any applicable order refund.
Incorrect, Damaged, Lost, or Defective Items:
Incorrect Items: If you received incorrect merchandise such as items that do not match with your order you are entitled to a refund or exchange for the correct merchandise.
Damaged Items: If you received a damaged or defective product you are entitled to a refund or exchange for that same product to replace your damaged merchandise.
- If there is a discrepancy with your order or you received it in a damaged condition, it must be reported within 10 business days of receipt to be eligible for recourse.
Lost in transit: Orders that are lost in transit typically may be eligible for refund, but these orders are also subject to The GIN Store shipping policy.
Products created on-demand:
Many items on the GIN Store are created by “Print on Demand”. This means that once you place your order the products are then produced and shipped. These items are not eligible for refund except in the cases of an incorrect product, damaged product, lost in transit, or defective product.
Currently, this applies to products in the following categories:
- GIN branded home products
- Office and Stationery
- To ensure the safety and integrity of our products, The GIN Store does not accept returns of dietary Supplements, cleanses, homeopathic products, or anything else intended for human or animal consumption. All sales of products in these categories are final.
- Each bank and financial organization is different and depending on your back you may need to ] allow up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed.
Return Authorization: Any refund or exchange must be preauthorized by GIN Store customer service. To request a preauthorization, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIN Store Experience:
We want to do everything that we can to ensure that you are happy with your purchase so you can always Contact Us and we will work ensure that you “FEEL GOOD NOW” and receive the best possible care and shopping experience.
Last Modified 05/31/2022
The most innovative and convenient Quarter-Fold design. This revolutionary model is constructed with the latest in composite polymer materials used in aircraft and performance car engines. Stronger yet lighter than metal frames. The legs unlock and fold, stowing perfectly into the frame. The frame folds twice to fit inside the custom carrying case. The case fits the durable pull dolly for the ultimate in convenience and portability.
Health club quality at an in-home price. Excellent for demonstrations, traveling physical therapists, or for those who want the state-of-the-art of Rebound Exercise equipment. Built to last decades of regular use. There is no need for a spring cover! The high caliber, wide belly springs are protected and integrated into the frame itself!
The frame is guaranteed to confidently support up to 400-lb user weight.
Frame folds twice, legs fold under.
Innovative Design! “Six weeks later I was able to see a three-dimensional digital drawing of the Ultimate Rebound. To me, it was museum art. I wanted to frame the drawings, place them on the wall and stare at them.” -Al Carter, Founder, Lead Designer
Recommended for your rebound fitness routine: Our soft glove weights go well with this ReboundAIR!
Includes Rebounder + 3 Free Gifts
The Custom Carrying Case ($35 value)
Airport Pull Dolly ($40 value)
Keep On Rebounding DVD
Weight 38 lbs
Dimensions 29 × 12 × 16 in
Experience More Fun Exercising
Reduced Stress on Joints
Up to 68% more efficient than jogging!
33 Amazing Benefits
There are at least 33 fascinating ways the body benefits from Rebound Exercise, detailed below:
1. Rebounding provides an increased G-force (gravitational load), which benefits the body by strengthening the musculoskeletal systems.
2. Rebounding protects the joints from the chronic fatigue and impact delivered by exercising on hard surfaces.
3. Rebounding helps manage body composition and improves muscle-to-fat ratio. Rebound Exercise benefits you by giving you more control over these.
4. Rebounding benefits lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system. This benefits the body’s immune capacity for fighting current disease, destroying cancer cells, eliminating antigens and preventing future illness.
5. Rebounding circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
6. Rebounding establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
7. Rebounding increases capacity for respiration.
8. Rebounding tends to reduce the height to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
9. Rebounding lessens the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
10. Rebounding assists in the rehabilitation of existing heart problems. Rebound Exercise also benefits recovery from heart procedures, providing gentle, low impact circulation.
11. Rebounding increases the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
12. Rebounding gradually improves resting metabolic rate so that more calories are burned for hours after exercise. Related, Rebound Exercise benefits the post-exercise “Glycogen Replenishment” process.
13. Rebounding causes core muscles and large muscle groups to contract, resulting in the rhythmic compression of the veins and arteries, which more effectively moves fluids, both blood and lymphatic, through the body and back to the heart, lowering peripheral blood pressure and lightening the heart’s load.
14. Rebounding decreases the volume of blood pooling in the veins of the cardiovascular system preventing chronic edema.
15. Rebounding encourages collateral circulation by increasing the capillary count in the muscles and decreasing the distance between the capillaries and the target cells.
16. Rebounding strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently.
17. Rebounding gradually allows the resting heart to beat less often. Regular Rebound Exercise has been shown to benefit the heart rate, resulting in favorable decreases in resting heart rate.
18. Rebounding lowers circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
19. Rebounding lowers low-density lipoprotein (bad) in the blood and increases high-density lipoprotein (good) holding off the incidence of coronary artery disease.
20. Rebounding promotes tissue repair.
21. Rebounding for longer than 20 minutes at a moderate intensity at least 3x per week increases the mitochondria count within the muscle cells, benefiting in total endurance. Perhaps you will easily skip those naps.
22. Rebounding benefits the alkaline reserve of the body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
23. Rebounding improves coordination between the propreoceptors in the joints, the transmission of nerve impulses to and from the brain, transmission of nerve impulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibers.
24. Rebounding improves the brain’s responsiveness to the vestibular apparatus within the inner ear, thus improving balance.
25. Rebounding offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise. Rebound Exercise has been shown to benefit body alignment and posture.
26. Rebounding enhances digestion and elimination processes.
27. Rebounding allows for deeper and easier relaxation and sleep.
28. Rebounding results in better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
29. Rebounding curtails fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
30. Rebounding minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
31. Rebounding tends to slow down atrophy in the aging process.
32. Rebounding is an effective modality by which the user gains a sense of control and an improved self image.
33. Rebounding is enjoyable!
What are the dimensions and user weight limitations for the rebounders?
The dimensions are the same for all the ReboundAIR™ models: 40-inch diameter frame-to-frame and a large 28-inch diameter mat. Under the Lifetime Warranty, there is a 300 lb. client weight limitation (400 lb. on the Quarter Fold, The Ultimate Rebound).
What is the warranty?
ReboundAir offers a limited lifetime all component rebounder warranty. For more information about the warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
What is the difference in strength between the units that fold and the non-folding models?
Product testing and long-term client use shows no structural integrity differences between the folding and non-folding models.
Full 40″ diameter
Weight: Standard and Half-Fold – 34 lbs, Quarter-Fold – 28 lbs
Virtually indestructible metal frame with baked-on, high-gloss enamel paint (the frame is dipped, not sprayed).
New, safer spring-to-mat connection. “Little feet and big toe friendly,” designed with your safety in mind.
Guaranteed maximum structural integrity, even for the Half-Fold (frame folds in half, legs fold under) and Quarter-Fold (frame folds twice, legs fold under).
We have developed the BEST springs on the planet! We feature the highest caliber Soft-Bounce springs available to provide the perfect balance between the mat firmness with just the right amount of jump response and joint-friendly soft-bounce resilience. Our wide-belly, 3 tier-tapered shaped springs creates an ideal bounce which promotes body alignment and prevents ankle pronation. The ReboundAIR™ has larger, longer and stronger springs than competitor brands.
Permatron™ mat, with double-sided, reinforced circumference bands. Meticulous workmanship to withstand 300-pound user weight and guarantee decades of regular use.
The most innovative, safe, durable, PATENTED hinges on the planet; rounded and internally bolted to prevent spring cover tears that are so common with other brands. Read more about our revolutionary hinge design.
Fitted legs that unlock and fold for easy storage of your ReboundAIR™ rebounder, even on the Standard model.
AL CARTER, FOUNDER, OLYMPIAN, INNOVATOR
Carter attended both Oklahoma State University and the University of Utah with full scholarships in wrestling. He qualified twice for Olympic wrestling competition and won all-around gymnastics champion in the states of Montana, Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Sponsored by the Marriott Corporation, Carter’s “Gymnastics Fantastics” professional trampoline team gave over 500 performances to more than 500,000 spectators in 1974 and 1975. Carter trained his own children on the trampoline and placed them in the show as well. He was amazed to observe their remarkable endurance gains, dramatic coordination improvements and accelerated mental development.
Recognizing that his family’s exceptionally good health, superior strength, and other benefits were somehow connected to his work on the trampoline, Carter set out to discover the positive effects of rebounding on the human body. His research resulted in the start of a new industry, the book Rebound To Better Health, 1977, and the development of the first home-sized rebounder “Dyna-Bound”. His second book The Miracles of Rebound Exercise, published in 1979, became a national Health and Fitness 1.3 million best-seller.
Rebounding was the springboard for Carter’s thirst for knowledge regarding good health. “The Healthy Cell Concept”, presented in his books The New Miracles of Rebound Exercise and The Cancer Answer, is the result of over a decade of research on all the components necessary for perfect health.
Al Carter, as a lecturer and educator, has shared his findings on health and rebound exercise all over the world. In 1983, by special invitation of the Hong Kong government, Carter taught 35,000 members of the country’s police and fire departments about the healthy Cell Concept and the benefits of rebounding. Since that time, he has also presented to numerous medical groups worldwide and has appeared on national television in the U.S., Australia, Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
Today, Carter is recognized as the world’s greatest authority on Rebound Exercise.
Carter, with his team of Engineers at Brigham Young University, created the most innovative rebounder on the market today–the Quarter Fold rebounder, which was patented in 2006. Together, they explored new territory incorporating polycarbonate—a tough composite material to build a frame. The frame was designed to allow all 36 springs to reside comfortably in individual spring-wells–making a spring cover unnecessary, and the 4 hinges are completely hidden from view.
Looking forward, Carter’s passion and mission is to present the global market with the highest quality rebound exercise equipment and to continue his legacy in educating health-conscious individuals the benefits of rebound exercise.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their products descriptions and/or ingredient list. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before consuming any product. Any health information provided in this product description is for informational purposes only. We do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This information is not meant to replace or substitute professional medical advice. No statements in this description were evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product described herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.