Dr. McCombs' Candida Plan COMPLETE SET (Weeks 1-16)
Shipping & Returns
If you received incorrect merchandise such as items that do not match with your order you are entitled to a refund or exchange for the correct merchandise.
If you received damaged product you are entitled to an exchange for that same product to replace your damaged merchandise.
- Returns and exchanges must include a copy of your invoice or store receipt. If you have misplaced these, please contact us prior to shipping your return/exchange.
- If there is a discrepancy with your order or you received it in a damaged condition, it must be reported to gin tools within 5 business days of receipt to be eligible for recourse.
- Please allow up to 30 days to process a refund or exchange
Apparel/Clothing Items: These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in undamaged, resalable, "like new" condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply.
If you are not completely satisfied, you may return your ReboundAIR™ within the first thirty (30) days less original shipping costs. All returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee as we will not be able to sell the return as new. These will be checked and sold as "refurbished". There are no returns after thirty (30) days. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Magnetico Sleep Pads:
- You must correctly follow the use, care and positioning instructions included.
- You must use the pad for a minimum of five (5) months. Guarantee is valid for six (6) months only. The minimum five month requirement must be fulfilled.
- Return authorization must be obtained before the six months is completed.
- A return authorization number and shipping instructions must be obtained before shipping the Sleep Pad.
- Please include a letter outlining the reasons for returning the Sleep Pad.
- Return authorization number is valid for thirty-days. Sleep Pad must be shipped within this time frame.
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs. The GIN Store will not accept COD shipments.
- Keep original shipping carton and protective plastic bag until after the six-month period to accommodate the return of the Sleep Pad if required. The GIN Store is unable to provide replacement shipping material.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks to process and credit refunds. A 10% restocking charge will apply on all returned items. Shipping is not refunded.
- Refunds will not be made without PRIOR authorization
Water Filtration Items:
These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase less original shipping costs. Items must be returned in undamaged, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Art: The items in this section are created on an on-demand basis. Therefore, these items are not eligible for a refund. However, should you receive a defective item the GIN Store may accept a return and issue a refund under the conditions as indicated below under "Defective Items Process" section.
Home: These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase less original shipping costs. Items must be returned in undamaged, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Office: These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase less original shipping costs. Items must be returned in undamaged, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Other: These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase less original shipping costs. Items must be returned in undamaged, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Watches: The items in this section are created on an on-demand basis. Therefore, these items are not eligible for a refund. However, should you receive a defective item the GIN Store may accept a return and issue a refund under the conditions as indicated below under "Defective Items Process" section.
All other "Non-Legacy" Jewelry: We offer customers a no questions asked return policy on Non-Legacy Jewelry. Merchandise may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt (less shipping and handling charges). Jewelry cannot be mailed back using a regular envelope due to problems with postal handling. Jewelry must be returned in the original envelope or other padded mailer. Should you receive a defective Jewelry item The GIN Store may accept a return and issue a refund under the conditions as indicated below under "Defective Items Process" section.
Other Substantive Terms:
Please note: To ensure the safety and integrity of our products, The GIN Store does not accept returns of Dietary Supplements, Homeopathic products, or anything else intended for human or animal consumption. All sales of products in these categories are final.
Returns and exchanges must include a copy of your invoice or store receipt. If you have misplaced these, please contact us prior to shipping your return/exchange.
- We cannot accept items damaged in shipping for a refund, therefore shipping insurance is recommended and is the responsibility of the customer.
- Claims of missing products will be thoroughly investigated and rectified by The GIN Store. All corrective action necessary will be taken, up to and including a reshipment or a refund. However, in order to be eligible for a refund, you must notify the GIN Store of your missing products within thirty (30) days of receipt or expected receipt of your order.
- Point of Sale transactions at GIN events are non-refundable, including post-event delivery items processed via a point of sale terminal.
- Shipping charges are not refundable and return shipping charges are not reimbursable, except in cases where The GIN Store is at fault (ex. sending the wrong item or extra items).
- Please allow up to 30 days to process a refund or exchange.
Defective Items Process:
If there is a discrepancy with your order or you received it in a damaged condition, it must be reported to The GIN Store within 10 business days of receipt to be eligible for recourse. In the case of defective items the shipping cost back to The GIN Store is The GIN Store's responsibility. Please contact us within 10 business days of receipt of any defective items as The GIN Store will issue you a return label in order for you to return the merchandise to us. Please allow up to 15 business days for processing. Once we have processed/inspected the merchandise and deemed the returned items as defective then The GIN Store will either replace the items at The GIN Store's cost or issue the customer a full refund depending on the customers wishes.
The GIN Store operates under the following shipping policy:
- Please be advised that due to the business model of The GIN Store you may receive your order in multiple shipments should your order contain multiple items.
Multiple shipping methods are available via USPS and UPS and are listed for each product. The GIN Store, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to use an alternate shipment method of equal or greater level of service. In certain situations or promotions, The GIN Store may choose the most appropriate delivery method. Reasonable effort is made to inform customers of circumstances which require special shipping arrangements.
Items too big to ship to a P.O. box must be shipped to an alternate street address. UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. box address.
Though every effort is made to ensure products are in stock, shipping time frames for certain products may vary. Some products (including jewelry) are made or prepared on order, which will result in a longer shipping time frame. Reasonable effort is made to inform customers of possible product lead-times on product pages or by subsequent communications.
Certain high-value shipments may require signature on delivery at the discretion of The GIN Store.
If you believe your order has missed its expected delivery date, please check the tracking number indicated for your order. If delivery is indicated, please check with your neighbors, coworkers, family members, or others present at the location. If there is no tracking information, or you cannot locate the package and it is not being returned as undeliverable, please contact us at email@example.com. We advise that you send your order to a residential address to help ensure against misplacement or mishandling of your order by a third party. The GIN Store cannot entertain claims of lost packages that were sent to a non-residential address, which indicate delivery via the tracking number.
If the tracking information indicates the package is being returned to us, or if the address is incorrect, it may have been undeliverable. If your shipment is undeliverable due to incorrect address, restricted address, unsupported address (P.O. box indicated for UPS shipment or item too large for P.O. box, etc.), too many failed delivery attempts, or being refused by recipient, we will contact you for alternate shipping arrangements. Additional shipping incurred for these reasons is at the customer's expense.
Possession of the product transfers to the buyer once turned over to the courier.
The GIN Store reserves the right to have any product drop shipped from another vendor.
Note: Any refund or exchange must be preauthorized by GIN Store customer service. To request a preauthorization, contact GIN Store: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. McCombs' Candida Plan is a simple and effective approach that many people have used when dealing with health concerns related to systemic fungal Candida. It is a successful tool for detoxifying the body, re-establishing the normal flora of the tissues, and reawakening the body's innate ability to regulate, balance, and protect itself. Dr. McCombs' Candida Plan is 100% natural, safe and effective, with proven results since 1992.
This is the safest and most effective way to establish healthy levels of candida in its yeast form in the body. Over 27 years of proven success! This set includes all the supplements you will need to complete the 16-week Candida Plan.
What's included in your package:
4 Candida Force - a powerful natural antifungal containing undecenoic acid / undecylenic acid.
8 Detox Essentials - a patented immune support formula with Vitamin C, echinacea, red clover and bioflavovoids.
7 Vital Flora - a high quality probiotic with 11 strains of live bacteria to replenish your intestinal flora.
1 Quick Guide - to support you in following The Candida Plan exactly as it's outlined.
Who is Dr. Jeff McCombs?
The strongest anti-fungals available are used, proven to work better than the others.
Whole Body Approach
You are supplied with a complete nutrition and detoxification regimen to follow to ensure maximum success.
Boosted Immune Function
Unlike most other plans, the focus is on boosting your immune system to minimize unwanted side effects that are bound to happen with detoxification.
Webinar with Dr. Jeff McCombs about the Candida Plan
An innovative product consisting of 10-undecenoic acid (derived from castor bean oil) in a base of organic extra virgin olive oil. Candida Force helps to support healthy candida levels and populations, when taken as part of Dr. McCombs' Candida Plan, along with Ester-C Plus and Vital Flora.
Ingredients: 10-Undecenoic Acid (derived from castor bean oil) - 50 mg per gelcap
Other Ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil, Bovine gelatin, glycerin, water.
Detox Essentials is a proprietary blend of pH neutral non-acidic vitamin C calcium ascorbate, echinacea extracts, red clover and lemon bioflavonoids. Our unique formula creates a synergistic effect that supports immune system function. Detox Essentials supports important antioxidant protection during detoxification of the body.
Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate) - 580 mg per capsule
Echinacea purpurea root extract - 70 mg per capsule
Red Clover blossom isoflavones - 70 mg per capsule
Lemon Bioflavonoids - 33 mg per capsule
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
This product is made in a facility that is certified for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Registration through NSF Internationals Dietary Supplement Certification program.
Candida Force, Detox Essentials, and Vital Flora are completely free of gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, bean flours, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Dosage: You will be taking 4 capsules twice a day anytime during the day for the entire 16 weeks of Dr. McCombs Candida Plan. There are 120 vegetarian capsules per bottle which will last for 2 weeks. You will need a total of 8 bottles of Detox Essentials for the entire plan. Detox Essentials is one of the 3 main supplements you will need to do Dr. McCombs Candida Plan.
Not all probiotic products are equal. This product is a combination of the 11 different types of probiotic species that we have used since 1992, plus an additional beneficial strain. The diversity of strains in this formulation helps to assure greater overall health benefits. It has proven to be very successful in helping to rebuild the digestive flora, balance digestive function, and stimulate the appropriate immune response necessary to assist the body in restoring health. Each capsule contains 50% more than the label claims to assure potency under many conditions. Many probiotic products are not as viable as they claim, but Vital Flora stands apart as an excellent source of the beneficial bacteria that the body needs.
Ingredients: Probiotic Blend - 36 mg per capsule
11 Live Probiotic Strains:
Lactobacillus acidophilus - 1.5+ billion CFU's
Bifidobacterium bifidum - 1.5+ billion CFU's
Proprietary Blend Of Probiotics - 3.0+ billion CFU's
Proprietary Blend Contains: Lactobaillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobaciluus plantarum, Lactobacillus salivarius, Streptococcus themophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis
Total: 6+ billion CFU's per capsule
Note: Candida Force, Detox Essentials, and Vital Flora are completely free of gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, bean flours, peanuts, and tree nuts.
How it works
Step 1: Neutralize
Length of Step 1: Eight Weeks (Weeks 1-8)
Candida Force (undecenoic acid): A unique formula that provides a “back door” into candida’s natural “reset button” back to its beneficial yeast form. Undecenoic acid is approximately six times more effective as an antifungal than caprylic acid, making it the most effective choice. Undecenoic acid is the first fatty acid that was noted to be very effective against fungal candida. Candida requires fatty acids to function in its fungal form and this requirement is the doorway to fatty acids as antifungals. Unlike medications, which aim to kill the candida thus triggering an adaptive mechanism that leads to antifungal resistance, undecenoic acid merely weakens candida to the point where it cannot sustain the problematic fungal form and it has to revert back to its normal yeast form. The safety of undecenoic acid has been demonstrated repeatedly in clinical use.
Step 2: Regenerate
Length of Step 2: Eight Weeks (Weeks 7-16)
Vital Flora (Probiotics): High quality 10-strain probiotic supplement that re-establishes the normal tissue flora in the digestive tract and throughout the body. Probiotics help the body to synthesize B vitamins, and makes vitamins from foods and supplements more useful. Once reintroduced, the probiotics establish a barrier that keeps fungal candida in check. Probiotics are microorganisms that help maintain the healthy balance of the microbial “flora” of the digestive tract. There are anywhere from 1000-40,000 different species of bacteria and other organisms that make-up this microbial flora, and they outnumber our human cells 10 to 1. This microbial flora has been designated as important an organ as the liver in the human body. Scientists use terms like “essential,” “critical,” necessary,” “crucial,” and “vital” when describing the role that the digestive flora plays in our daily health. Probiotics help to develop and regulate our immune system; control infectious microbes and diseases; digest, absorb, and synthesize nutrients; control pH; neutralize toxins; reduce inflammation, and many other functions. Recent research has also shown that the beneficial bacteria found in probiotic formulations help to regulate organs such as the liver, and help to ensure that pregnancies go full term. Studies reveal the ability of probiotics to treat and reverse diseases. Science continues to discover more and more about the benefits of the bacteria and yeasts that make-up probiotic formulations.
Unlike most anti-candida programs, probiotics on The Candida Plan are introduced only after candida has been neutralized. Only this approach secures the probiotics permanent residence in the intestinal tract.
Ongoing: Detoxification and Immune Support
A solid foundation to ensure an effective response to treatment.
Length of Use: Ongoing (Weeks 1-16)
1) Detox Essentials (Vitamin C and Echinacea)
A custom formulation designed to support the immune system during the detoxification process. You’ll be taking Detox Essentials for the entire Candida Plan (16-weeks). Once the body enters into “clean up mode”, the trick now is to eliminate the excessive amounts of yeast by boosting the immune response that is most capable of eliminating fungal candida. This would be the body’s Th1 immune response and the white blood cells known as neutrophils (PMN). This can be accomplished very effectively, as it has been for centuries, through the use of herbs and vitamins. Some of the most effective choices include vitamin C, echinacea, astragalus, and mushroom extracts. If one were to only use the fatty acids and not consider the role of the immune system in correcting fungal imbalances, results would probably be short-lived. A good combination of these herbs produces the best results.
The sweating serves to make detoxification as effortless as possible while avoiding any long-term problems caused by toxic overload. Toxicity puts a burden on the body. In order to maintain good health, or to recover from illnesses and rebuild and improve health, the channels through which the body clears toxins must be open and functional. The liver, the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, the lungs, and the skin are the major detoxification organs—or channels. Systemic candida overloads these channels, and places a particularly heavy burden on the liver and the gastrointestinal tract. The Candida Plan, or any other detoxification program, adds to the toxic load already present, and can lead to unpleasant symptoms, such as headaches and fatigue. For this reason, The Plan includes a regimen of induced sweating through hot baths, dry sauna, steam, hot tubs, or hot yoga to avoid this. You will be required to sweat at least 6 times a week during The Candida Plan. Sweating takes the burden off the liver and the GI tract and takes advantage of the largest organ in the body, the skin. For some reason, many people begin to think of all the reasons sweating is impossible, and some patients decide to just skip it all together. They soon begin to pay the price for overlooking this step. When the skin is not used for detoxification, the lungs will take over the job. Toxins will be excreted from the mucous membranes in the lungs, sinuses, and throat, and the symptoms resemble a cold with a sore throat. When patients experience these symptoms, they usually start the sweating protocol and the sore throat and other cold symptoms clear up. It isn’t magic—it is the natural consequence of opening and using all the body’s detoxification channels.
Exercise Is Not a Substitute for Sweating
A few of our patients thought they could skip the sweating protocol because they exercise regularly and always sweat during their exercise sessions. We always warn these patients that the sweating that results from a fast run or walking or aerobic exercise is not the same as the sweating that occurs during a dry sauna or a hot bath. The sweating that results from a hot bath or sauna involves conducting heat from outside the body to the core of the body, and toxins stored deeper within the body are released. Only sweating that is induced with a sauna or a hot bath will work to efficiently and effectively detoxify your body on this plan. The exception to this is Bikram, or hot, yoga which takes place in a heated room that is 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
Patients often ask about steam as a substitute for sauna. We don’t recommend it because chlorine exposure is intensified in a steam room. However, if you have neither a bathtub nor a sauna available to you, then use steam to induce sweating.
Dr. McCombs’ Candida Plan Diet is a tried-and-tested eating plan that eliminates factors that have been promoting the growth of fungus, bad bacteria and excess mucous. Unlike every other anti-candida diet, The Candida Plan allows fruit and potatoes. The extensive list of “Yes and No Foods” is designed primarily to avoid foods that feed the fungal form of candida, cause bloating, flatulence, fatigue, headaches, skin eruptions, and other symptoms.
4) Regular Bowel Movements (RBM)
Regular bowel movements are another key channel for detoxification, especially for people doing the Candida Plan. You need to have 3-4 bowel movements a day. Bowels that are backed up can also slow other detoxification pathways throughout the body. This can impact almost every tissue in one way or another. Backed up toxins lead to water retention as the body attempts to buffer the toxins retained in the tissues. This can bloat the body and contribute to further dysfunction. When trying to facilitate detoxification of the body, normal regular bowel movements always help to create a pathway for toxins to leave more easily and efficiently. Regular bowel movements can help increase the effectiveness of the Plan.
To help create regular bowel movements, we recommend Trace Mineral Research Concentrace Trace Minerals. It comes in liquid and tablet forms. In the liquid form, you’ll need to take 40-80 drops, 2-3 times a day. ADJUST up or down depending on results. You may have to take more than what is recommended on the label and ADJUST up or down depending on results. Your body will supply the feedback on what works and what doesn’t. You can find this product at Whole Foods, and other health food stores. Remember to ADJUST it up or down depending on results. Some people also choose to use herbal colon cleansers, psyllium, magnesium, colonics, enemas, etc. We carry the Colon Program cleansing formula.
Water helps the body flush toxins, but it also keeps every cell in the body hydrated. For optimal health, your blood needs to be well hydrated too. Dehydrated blood becomes thicker, which forces the heart to work harder. It is recommended that you drink 1 quart of purified water per 50 lbs of body weight per day while doing the Candida Plan.
Here you’ll find 75 research references that provide information on how Candida goes from a harmless normal constituent of the gastrointestinal tract to a pathogenic systemic problem that can affect anyone and everyone.
1. The human digestive tract is said to contain some 100 trillion cells compared to about only 10 trillion human cells in the body. This particular arrangement has led to man being classified as a “super-organism,” whose health is directly related to the function of the thousands of species of micro-organisms that make up the 100 trillion cells in the intestinal tract. For years, research suggested that there were 400-500 species that made up this microbial population. Recent advances in research have now put that number at anywhere from 3,300 to 5,700 or more,(9)to upwards of 30,000 species. The intestinal tract houses what has been called “the densest ecosystem on the planet,” and is approximately 25-28 ft long. The surface area of the intestinal tract measures approximately 200 square meters, roughly the size of a tennis court.
2. Modern medicine states that systemic Candida exists only in immunocompromised individuals, as a result of AIDS, immunosuppressive therapy, such as in organ transplants, or chemotherapy. Science states otherwise, and extends that list to include: diabetes, premature infants, surgical patients;(7)(10)alcoholism, cirrhosis, tuberculosis, cancer, corticosteroids, marrow hyperplasia;(66)hematological malignancies;(8)hospitalized patients, especially in Intensive Care Units, or having major injuries;(10)burn victims;(54)nutritional deficiencies;(22)as well as aging.(22)(35)(36)(37)
3. Researchers continuously broaden the scope of those being affected. Valdimarsson et al. state that there are no common immunological denominators.(1)Senet states that the pathogenic behavior of Candida may appear following even a slight modification of the host.(55)Berg et al. on behalf of Biocodex Pharmaceuticals states that Candida spreads in immunocompetent individuals.(68)
4. The widespread use of antibiotics, which induce neutropenia, an abnormally low number of neutrophils (white blood cells), and immune system suppression is commonly attributed by science to be the most consistent cause of systemic Candida.(3)(9)(12)(13)(14)(16)(17)(18)(19)(20)(21)(22)(55)(56)(57)(64)(67)(68)(69)(76)(77)Corticosteroids suppress immune system function.(11)(17)(68)Intestinal homeostasis is critical for human health.(6)(7)(55)(57)(68)(71)
5. Candida has been shown to be capable of causing systemic immuno-suppression via its cell wall proteins,(2)TLR2-mediated IL-10 release,(30)protease cleaving of leukocyte integrin CD11/CD18,(25)(31)(34)(62)(63)and intracellular components.(72)
6. Candida can manipulate inflammatory responses as needed(31)(32)and inflammatory responses can have systemic effects.(44)(45)(46)(47)
7. Candida has the ability to destroy immune cells,(3)(23)(24)(26)(49)hide from the immune system,(4)(19)adapt to the inner environment of immune cells,(5)(38)(39)resist and suppress ROI and NO production of immune cells,(15)(16)(27)(43)destroy binding sites and receptors of immune cells,(25)(31)(33)(34)manipulate immune responses,(28)(53)(70)(74)and affect immune cell structure.(42)(73)
8. Stress can cause accumulation of iron at the luminal surface of intestinal cells(75)and iron overload leads to impaired neutrophil function.(14)Stress can lead to immunosuppression facilitating the spread of Candida.(55)Sanchez et al. discuss the affect of starches vs. sugars on the immune system response to Candida.(29)
9. Macrophages, which are widely distributed immune system cells that play an indispensable role in homeostasis and defense, and are cells that function as a first line of defense against invading microorganisms, are historically ineffective against Candida albicans.(40)(41)
10. While evidence suggests that intestinal Dendritic Cells are critical for regulation of immunity in the gut,(50)Dendritic Cells are poor in both intracellular killing and damaging of C. albicans hyphae,(48)and only kill as effectively as macrophages.(51)Ingestion of hyphae by Dendritic Cells inhibits Th1 immune responses.(52)
11. Candida Albicans’ Secreted Aspartyl Proteases (SAPs) are a highly specific family of enzymes that assists in its ability to cause disease in the body. SAPs are believed to play a role in Candida’s ability to induce inflammation, invade and breakdown tissue barriers, digest proteins for nutrients, destroy and evade immune defenses, and spread throughout the body.(25)(33)(34)(58)(59)(60)(61)(62)(63)(65)Research has shown that the destructive effects of protease enzymes are associated with diabetes, hypertension, and immune system suppression.(25)(31)(34)(62)
12. Additional enzymes secreted by Candida albicans include phospholipases, lipases, glucoamylases, phosphatases, and β-N-acetylglucosaminidase.Conclusion
As impressive as I find the above research to be, it is just a small representation of the research on Candida albicans and its effects in humans. With over 26,000 studies on Candida albicans since the introduction of antibiotics in the late 1940s, there is much more to be analyzed and reported. What is readily apparent from this data is the fact that systemic fungal Candida infections are a common occurrence in most individuals as a result of antibiotic use and other contributing factors.
- Dr. Jeff McCombs
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their products descriptions and/or ingredient list. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before consuming any product. Any health information provided in this product description is for informational purposes only. We do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This information is not meant to replace or substitute professional medical advice. No statements in this description were evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product described herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.