Eat Right 4 Your Type (Revised and Updated): The Individualized Blood Type Diet® Solution
Shipping & Returns
Order Processing Times: Shipping time frames for certain products may vary and are detailed below.
Print on Demand: Some products are created by “Print on Demand”. This means that once you place your order the products are then produced and shipped.
Currently, Print on Demand applies to products in the following categories:
Apparel: Order processing time: 5-7 business days
Jewelry: Order processing time: 14-21 days
GIN branded home products: Order processing time: 5-10 business days
Office and Stationary: Order processing time: 5-10 business days
Other General Orders: Most other orders placed on the GIN Store have an order processing time of 2-4 business days. Other factors may extend this timeframe like seasonal, weather, unforeseen challenges etc. We will make every reasonable attempt to contact you about any extended shipping timeframes with your order.
Please be advised that some products are fulfilled by multiple locations and venders. Therefore, you may receive your order in multiple shipments should your order contain multiple items.
Multiple shipping methods are available. The GIN Store, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to use an alternate shipment method of equal or greater level of service. Reasonable effort is made to inform customers of circumstances which require special shipping arrangements.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER for Orders shipping OUTSIDE of the Unites States of America: Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order. Should an order be returned due to duties and taxes not being paid by the customer then shipping fees as well as restock fees will be deducted from any applicable order refund.
Affiliate Orders: In order to provide GIN members with expanded product options we have partnered with outside vendors as affiliates. Orders placed through an affiliate website are subject to that websites shipping and return policies. We encourage you to review any affiliate websites policies prior to purchasing.
Lost in Transit: If your order hasn’t arrived and your tracking information indicates the package was delivered then please contact us ASAP. In some cases the package is lost in transit by the shipment carrier. Sometimes, there are packages that turn up after being rerouted, are delayed due to weather, or are delivered to a neighbor’s house etc. If any of these situations occur we will work to remedy the lost shipment with you.
Shipment Destination: We encourage you send your order to a residential address to help ensure against misplacement or mishandling of your order by a third party. The GIN Store cannot entertain claims of lost packages that were sent to a non-residential address, which indicate delivery via the tracking number.
Undeliverable or Returned Packages: If your shipment is undeliverable due to incorrect address, restricted address, unsupported address (P.O. box indicated for UPS shipment or item too large for P.O. box, etc.), too many failed delivery attempts, or being refused by recipient, we will contact you for alternate shipping arrangements. Additional shipping incurred for these reasons is at the customer's expense. Should an order be returned due to duties and taxes not being paid by the customer then shipping fees as well as restock fees will be deducted from any applicable order refund.
Incorrect, Damaged, Lost, or Defective Items:
Incorrect Items: If you received incorrect merchandise such as items that do not match with your order you are entitled to a refund or exchange for the correct merchandise.
Damaged Items: If you received a damaged or defective product you are entitled to a refund or exchange for that same product to replace your damaged merchandise.
- If there is a discrepancy with your order or you received it in a damaged condition, it must be reported within 10 business days of receipt to be eligible for recourse.
Lost in transit: Orders that are lost in transit typically may be eligible for refund, but these orders are also subject to The GIN Store shipping policy.
Products created on-demand:
Many items on the GIN Store are created by “Print on Demand”. This means that once you place your order the products are then produced and shipped. These items are not eligible for refund except in the cases of an incorrect product, damaged product, lost in transit, or defective product.
Currently, this applies to products in the following categories:
- GIN branded home products
- Office and Stationery
- To ensure the safety and integrity of our products, The GIN Store does not accept returns of dietary Supplements, cleanses, homeopathic products, or anything else intended for human or animal consumption. All sales of products in these categories are final.
- Each bank and financial organization is different and depending on your back you may need to ] allow up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed.
Return Authorization: Any refund or exchange must be preauthorized by GIN Store customer service. To request a preauthorization, contact us at: email@example.com.
GIN Store Experience:
We want to do everything that we can to ensure that you are happy with your purchase so you can always Contact Us and we will work ensure that you “FEEL GOOD NOW” and receive the best possible care and shopping experience.
Last Modified 05/31/2022
G Dr. Peter D'Adamo's 2016 revised and updated 20th-anniversary edition of Eat Right for Your Type. With millions of people following the Blood Type Diet worldwide, and with all the advancements made in the field of personalized nutrition, we felt twenty years was the perfect time to take stock. One of the remarkable things about The Blood Type Diet is how consistently effective it has been. We're always looking for ways to use the latest science to make improvements to the diet. And we also listen to you. Your reported experiences have led to important breakthroughs as well and continually propel Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo to develop ways to further personalize nutrition and healthcare.
The 20th Anniversary edition of EAT RIGHT 4 YOUR TYPE makes this worldwide phenomenon even more accessible and includes:
- Personal and actionable health advice, including:
- A food and supplement key to reflect choices that best aid weight loss and healthy gut bacteria
- Instruction on how you should exercise, the efficiency with which you burn calories, and weight loss/gain tendencies
- Stress management techniques
- Predisposition to diseases including dementia, ADHD, celiac disease and even allergies
- The varying influence of viruses, bacteria, infections, chemicals and stressors that might compromise your immune system
- Vaccine sensitivities for each blood type, and what to watch for
- A NEW "10-Day Blood Type Diet Challenge," which includes a week and a half of menus and exercise plans for each blood type, and a results quiz so readers can measure their progress
- Straight talk about fad diets, including paleo, vegan, low-fat and low-calorie, and why they work for some and not for others
- Material on the scientific community's hot topic—the microbiome (gut bacteria)—and a quiz that helps the reader detect whether their diet may be too high in blood type-related lectins (peanuts, lentils, soy, wheat) that interfere with a healthy microbiome
- New foods added including coconut water, hemp, yerba mate tea, acai Berry, goji Berry, and dozens more
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their products descriptions and/or ingredient list. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before consuming any product. Any health information provided in this product description is for informational purposes only. We do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This information is not meant to replace or substitute professional medical advice. No statements in this description were evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product described herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.