EZTwist 5 Stage RO With Bio-Energetic Enhancement & Balancing
Shipping & Returns
Order Processing Times: Shipping time frames for certain products may vary and are detailed below.
Print on Demand: Some products are created by “Print on Demand”. This means that once you place your order the products are then produced and shipped.
Currently, Print on Demand applies to products in the following categories:
Apparel: Order processing time: 5-7 business days
Jewelry: Order processing time: 14-21 days
GIN branded home products: Order processing time: 5-10 business days
Office and Stationary: Order processing time: 5-10 business days
Other General Orders: Most other orders placed on the GIN Store have an order processing time of 2-4 business days. Other factors may extend this timeframe like seasonal, weather, unforeseen challenges etc. We will make every reasonable attempt to contact you about any extended shipping timeframes with your order.
Please be advised that some products are fulfilled by multiple locations and venders. Therefore, you may receive your order in multiple shipments should your order contain multiple items.
Multiple shipping methods are available. The GIN Store, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to use an alternate shipment method of equal or greater level of service. Reasonable effort is made to inform customers of circumstances which require special shipping arrangements.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER for Orders shipping OUTSIDE of the Unites States of America: Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order. Should an order be returned due to duties and taxes not being paid by the customer then shipping fees as well as restock fees will be deducted from any applicable order refund.
Affiliate Orders: In order to provide GIN members with expanded product options we have partnered with outside vendors as affiliates. Orders placed through an affiliate website are subject to that websites shipping and return policies. We encourage you to review any affiliate websites policies prior to purchasing.
Lost in Transit: If your order hasn’t arrived and your tracking information indicates the package was delivered then please contact us ASAP. In some cases the package is lost in transit by the shipment carrier. Sometimes, there are packages that turn up after being rerouted, are delayed due to weather, or are delivered to a neighbor’s house etc. If any of these situations occur we will work to remedy the lost shipment with you.
Shipment Destination: We encourage you send your order to a residential address to help ensure against misplacement or mishandling of your order by a third party. The GIN Store cannot entertain claims of lost packages that were sent to a non-residential address, which indicate delivery via the tracking number.
Undeliverable or Returned Packages: If your shipment is undeliverable due to incorrect address, restricted address, unsupported address (P.O. box indicated for UPS shipment or item too large for P.O. box, etc.), too many failed delivery attempts, or being refused by recipient, we will contact you for alternate shipping arrangements. Additional shipping incurred for these reasons is at the customer's expense. Should an order be returned due to duties and taxes not being paid by the customer then shipping fees as well as restock fees will be deducted from any applicable order refund.
Incorrect, Damaged, Lost, or Defective Items:
Incorrect Items: If you received incorrect merchandise such as items that do not match with your order you are entitled to a refund or exchange for the correct merchandise.
Damaged Items: If you received a damaged or defective product you are entitled to a refund or exchange for that same product to replace your damaged merchandise.
- If there is a discrepancy with your order or you received it in a damaged condition, it must be reported within 10 business days of receipt to be eligible for recourse.
Lost in transit: Orders that are lost in transit typically may be eligible for refund, but these orders are also subject to The GIN Store shipping policy.
Products created on-demand:
Many items on the GIN Store are created by “Print on Demand”. This means that once you place your order the products are then produced and shipped. These items are not eligible for refund except in the cases of an incorrect product, damaged product, lost in transit, or defective product.
Currently, this applies to products in the following categories:
- GIN branded home products
- Office and Stationery
- To ensure the safety and integrity of our products, The GIN Store does not accept returns of dietary Supplements, cleanses, homeopathic products, or anything else intended for human or animal consumption. All sales of products in these categories are final.
- Each bank and financial organization is different and depending on your back you may need to ] allow up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed.
Return Authorization: Any refund or exchange must be preauthorized by GIN Store customer service. To request a preauthorization, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIN Store Experience:
We want to do everything that we can to ensure that you are happy with your purchase so you can always Contact Us and we will work ensure that you “FEEL GOOD NOW” and receive the best possible care and shopping experience.
Last Modified 05/31/2022
EZTWIST Undercounter RO Unit
The first customizable filter that starts with health and finishes with style!
When it comes to your home, few things are more important than making sure you’re getting clean, safe water. The best way to do that is with an eWater EZTWIST Undercounter RO Unit.
What sets the eWater EZTWIST system so far apart from the competition?
- Most powerful filtration system: For most standard filtration systems – like the type you’d find at a Big Box -- your water would travel through three filtering stages, picking up and filtering out only large particles like pesticides, for example. We’ve upped the ante with the reverse osmosis unit, as your EZTWIST Undercounter RO Unit will filter the water through FIVE stages while picking up all those big particles AND all the tiny particles, like bacteria, arsenic and fluoride, to name a few.
- User-friendly, easy-to-install filters: Here’s how most big brand filters work: They come with large canisters with the filter inside of it. So when it comes time to change out that filter, you have to reach your hand inside the canister – spilling water everywhere while exposing your skin to potentially harmful contaminants. With the EZTWIST system, the difference is in the name: All you have to do is twist off the canister and replace the new filter. That means, you never have to physically touch the filter. And the best part? Our canisters are much smaller and easier to set up. Our filters are the easiest to install of any other filters on the market.
- Lasts longer: If you buy a filter somewhere else, odds are good that it’s going to come equipped with a stainless steel tank. Sounds great, right? Not when it comes to H2O, as water acts aggressively toward metal. On the other hand, our system lasts twice as long as the next-best competitor, and our self-contained bladder tank is far superior quality.
- Sturdier membrane: The membrane is the heart and soul of a RO system – and the EZTWIST Undercounter RO Unit’s membrane should last you at least three to five years. Other systems need a membrane replacement every year – if they even last that long.
- Makes water “wetter:” Here’s what makes our filters unique throughout the industry: The energy enhancement technology we use increases the hydration level of your water. So, what does that mean? With our system, you can stay more hydrated with less water.
- Fully customizable: We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach, especially when it comes to your kitchen sink and faucet. After all, the kitchen is often the hub of your entire home! That’s why we offer several faucet choices. These top mount designer faucets are not only easy to install, but they also look amazing and will go with just about any style you can think of.
- Six-month money-back guarantee! - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The eWater EZTWIST System:
Designed With the Customer, Not The Plumber, In Mind!
When designing this system, we took into account all the frustrating issues that come with standard options. So, we color-coded everything for easy installation and maintenance, as this will come in handy if you ever need to speak with one of our technical support specialists – even if you don’t know anything about plumbing.
This system only needs to have yearly maintenance – which means less work for you or, if you want a service tech to handle the work, it means less reoccurring service costs.
So, how does it work? The EZTWIST system is just as it sounds: Simply twist the four filters a quarter to remove and replace with the new filters.
The annual four-filter pack consists of:
The annual replacement cost is $89.25. To put that into perspective, that’s less than $7.50 per month for better-than-bottled water at the touch of your finger.
Why the RO membrane is so important
The heart of the system is the RO membrane. With proper yearly maintenance, the RO membrane will last at least three to five years. It is bracketed on top and away from the other filters, making yearly access to the four extremely easy. And the membrane uses less waste water than most big brand filters, with a true one-to-one waste ratio. (That’s also good for the environment!)
We made decisions easier for you by asking simple questions such as:
“Do you have a garbage disposal?”
All you need to do is answer “yes” or “no,” and we will adjust the components that come with your system to make installation much easier. In other words, no trips to the hardware store for adjustment parts and no additional money forked out to a handyman or a plumber to adjust the install!
Our focus: Your family’s health plus modern designs
Our main goal is to ensure you and your family has clean, safe drinking water. So, providing ultra-pure water that is highly energized and supportive was Step 1.
Now, Step 2 belongs to you.
At last, great tasting, high-quality water at your fingertips!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their products descriptions and/or ingredient list. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before consuming any product. Any health information provided in this product description is for informational purposes only. We do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This information is not meant to replace or substitute professional medical advice. No statements in this description were evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product described herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.