Functional Genomic Testing (Test plus 1 hour consultation)
Shipping & Returns
If you received incorrect merchandise such as items that do not match with your order you are entitled to a refund or exchange for the correct merchandise.
If you received damaged product you are entitled to an exchange for that same product to replace your damaged merchandise.
- Returns and exchanges must include a copy of your invoice or store receipt. If you have misplaced these, please contact us prior to shipping your return/exchange.
- If there is a discrepancy with your order or you received it in a damaged condition, it must be reported to gin tools within 5 business days of receipt to be eligible for recourse.
- Please allow up to 30 days to process a refund or exchange
Apparel/Clothing Items: These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in undamaged, resalable, "like new" condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply.
If you are not completely satisfied, you may return your ReboundAIR™ within the first thirty (30) days less original shipping costs. All returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee as we will not be able to sell the return as new. These will be checked and sold as "refurbished". There are no returns after thirty (30) days. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Magnetico Sleep Pads:
- You must correctly follow the use, care and positioning instructions included.
- You must use the pad for a minimum of five (5) months. Guarantee is valid for six (6) months only. The minimum five month requirement must be fulfilled.
- Return authorization must be obtained before the six months is completed.
- A return authorization number and shipping instructions must be obtained before shipping the Sleep Pad.
- Please include a letter outlining the reasons for returning the Sleep Pad.
- Return authorization number is valid for thirty-days. Sleep Pad must be shipped within this time frame.
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs. The GIN Store will not accept COD shipments.
- Keep original shipping carton and protective plastic bag until after the six-month period to accommodate the return of the Sleep Pad if required. The GIN Store is unable to provide replacement shipping material.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks to process and credit refunds. A 10% restocking charge will apply on all returned items. Shipping is not refunded.
- Refunds will not be made without PRIOR authorization
Water Filtration Items:
These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase less original shipping costs. Items must be returned in undamaged, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Art: The items in this section are created on an on-demand basis. Therefore, these items are not eligible for a refund. However, should you receive a defective item the GIN Store may accept a return and issue a refund under the conditions as indicated below under "Defective Items Process" section.
Home: These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase less original shipping costs. Items must be returned in undamaged, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Office: These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase less original shipping costs. Items must be returned in undamaged, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Other: These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase less original shipping costs. Items must be returned in undamaged, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Watches: The items in this section are created on an on-demand basis. Therefore, these items are not eligible for a refund. However, should you receive a defective item the GIN Store may accept a return and issue a refund under the conditions as indicated below under "Defective Items Process" section.
All other "Non-Legacy" Jewelry: We offer customers a no questions asked return policy on Non-Legacy Jewelry. Merchandise may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt (less shipping and handling charges). Jewelry cannot be mailed back using a regular envelope due to problems with postal handling. Jewelry must be returned in the original envelope or other padded mailer. Should you receive a defective Jewelry item The GIN Store may accept a return and issue a refund under the conditions as indicated below under "Defective Items Process" section.
Other Substantive Terms:
Please note: To ensure the safety and integrity of our products, The GIN Store does not accept returns of Dietary Supplements, Homeopathic products, or anything else intended for human or animal consumption. All sales of products in these categories are final.
Returns and exchanges must include a copy of your invoice or store receipt. If you have misplaced these, please contact us prior to shipping your return/exchange.
- We cannot accept items damaged in shipping for a refund, therefore shipping insurance is recommended and is the responsibility of the customer.
- Claims of missing products will be thoroughly investigated and rectified by The GIN Store. All corrective action necessary will be taken, up to and including a reshipment or a refund. However, in order to be eligible for a refund, you must notify the GIN Store of your missing products within thirty (30) days of receipt or expected receipt of your order.
- Point of Sale transactions at GIN events are non-refundable, including post-event delivery items processed via a point of sale terminal.
- Shipping charges are not refundable and return shipping charges are not reimbursable, except in cases where The GIN Store is at fault (ex. sending the wrong item or extra items).
- Please allow up to 30 days to process a refund or exchange.
Defective Items Process:
If there is a discrepancy with your order or you received it in a damaged condition, it must be reported to The GIN Store within 10 business days of receipt to be eligible for recourse. In the case of defective items the shipping cost back to The GIN Store is The GIN Store's responsibility. Please contact us within 10 business days of receipt of any defective items as The GIN Store will issue you a return label in order for you to return the merchandise to us. Please allow up to 15 business days for processing. Once we have processed/inspected the merchandise and deemed the returned items as defective then The GIN Store will either replace the items at The GIN Store's cost or issue the customer a full refund depending on the customers wishes.
The GIN Store operates under the following shipping policy:
- Please be advised that due to the business model of The GIN Store you may receive your order in multiple shipments should your order contain multiple items.
Multiple shipping methods are available via USPS and UPS and are listed for each product. The GIN Store, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to use an alternate shipment method of equal or greater level of service. In certain situations or promotions, The GIN Store may choose the most appropriate delivery method. Reasonable effort is made to inform customers of circumstances which require special shipping arrangements.
Items too big to ship to a P.O. box must be shipped to an alternate street address. UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. box address.
Though every effort is made to ensure products are in stock, shipping time frames for certain products may vary. Some products (including jewelry) are made or prepared on order, which will result in a longer shipping time frame. Reasonable effort is made to inform customers of possible product lead-times on product pages or by subsequent communications.
Certain high-value shipments may require signature on delivery at the discretion of The GIN Store.
If you believe your order has missed its expected delivery date, please check the tracking number indicated for your order. If delivery is indicated, please check with your neighbors, coworkers, family members, or others present at the location. If there is no tracking information, or you cannot locate the package and it is not being returned as undeliverable, please contact us at email@example.com. We advise that you send your order to a residential address to help ensure against misplacement or mishandling of your order by a third party. The GIN Store cannot entertain claims of lost packages that were sent to a non-residential address, which indicate delivery via the tracking number.
If the tracking information indicates the package is being returned to us, or if the address is incorrect, it may have been undeliverable. If your shipment is undeliverable due to incorrect address, restricted address, unsupported address (P.O. box indicated for UPS shipment or item too large for P.O. box, etc.), too many failed delivery attempts, or being refused by recipient, we will contact you for alternate shipping arrangements. Additional shipping incurred for these reasons is at the customer's expense.
Possession of the product transfers to the buyer once turned over to the courier.
The GIN Store reserves the right to have any product drop shipped from another vendor.
Note: Any refund or exchange must be preauthorized by GIN Store customer service. To request a preauthorization, contact GIN Store: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Functional Genomic Testing
Directions and Process
This kit identifies over 27,000 genes and their variants and is the only way to determine personalized nutrition.
After you place your order you will be mailed a kit directly and then will collect a saliva sample and return the prepaid, pre-addressed kit. You will also receive an email that allows you to register your kit online prior to returning the kit with the saliva sample. The turn-around is about 5-6 weeks.
Once the results are received, Dr. McCombs will do the analysis and send you an hour-long video explaining the results via email, along with recommendations on supplements to use. After you view the video, you can schedule a follow-up phone call to discuss the results further if you like. Dr. McCombs typically does this prior to making supplement recommendations to tailor the recommendations as much as possible to each person.
More About Functional Genomic Testing
For the past 20 years, Dr. McCombs looked for a way to address the individual needs of each patient. Functional Genetic Analysis has created a way to identify each person's predisposition towards metabolic imbalances determined by their very own genetic make-up. By identifying these genetic imbalances in combination with signs and symptoms and other test results, the most comprehensive picture to date can be created and a plan for addressing and providing individualized nutritional needs can be implemented. Using this approach, Dr. McCombs has seen amazing results that enable the sickest of people to find the answers that they have often been seeking for decades.
While the life expectancy of people has increased, the Healthy Life expectancy has decreased. We are living longer with more diseases and disabilities that often start at earlier ages than we have ever witnessed before. The Baby Boomers are the first generation to see a reduction in the quality of life as they age, as well as shorter lifespans. Generation X has more disability days than any other generation before it. The costs associated with healthcare are skyrocketing. Infectious disease is no longer the number one killer, it's metabolic diseases such as obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, cancers, and pulmonary disease - all preventable!
Genetic Analysis can help to determine each person's individual needs and help more clearly identify the correct nutrition to support function in the body. The complexity of the body is seldom understood or appreciated by most people who seek simple solutions. Functional Genetic analysis creates a bridge between the complex and the simple. This test looks at 200,000 genes in the body, compared with a popular program like 23andme, which currently only looks at 2000 genes.
Most people who take advantage of this testing have serious conditions that have left them beyond the help of the current practice of medicine. Functional Genetic analysis has been a lifesaver for many who suffer from complex disease patterns. The benefit, however, can be realized by everyone who seeks to understand their body's needs more clearly, from elite athletes and professionals to everyone else. If there was ever an individualized manual for taking care of your body, this is it! Make life extension a reality and expand your Healthy Life expectancy!
"An overwhelming number of observations support the evidence that genetic background has a key role to play in individual response to diet and lifestyle, and in shaping individual nutritional requirements." Journal of NutriGenetics and NutriGenomic, 2011
A large number of studies have clearly shown that nutrients alter the expression of genetic information at the level of gene regulation, signal transduction, and through alterations in chromatin structure and protein function. Diet can affect the expression levels of genes by acting on transcription factors or by causing epigenetic changes such as methylating DNA. Global changes in gene expression profiles could represent molecular ‘signatures’ that reflect exposure to specific nutrients. Journal of NutriGenetics and NutriGenomics, 2011
The analysis provides
• Gene Analysis
• Enzyme Analysis
• Report includes:
-Electron Transport Chain
-Exercise and Fitness
-Plus, complete Enzyme and Gene List Reports
Here's just a few of the possibilities:
- Mutations in the HLA and KIAA1109 genes may increase the chances of Celiac Disease, gluten intolerance, and further gut inflammation.
- There is a mutation that indicates an increased risk of developing peanut allergies.
- Caffeine metabolism can be affected by genetic mutations.
- Mutations in the FUT2 enzyme may cause a predisposition to Crohn's disease.
- People with mutations in SULT may have slowed detoxification and may be sensitive to toxins, hormones, xenobiotics, and heavy metals.
- Studies have shown that individuals with mutations in SNP rs10156191 have a hypersensitivity to NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- GAMT mutations could lead to muscle weakness.
- MAOA mutations have been associated with antisocial behavior.
- MUtations in the OXTR gene can lead to a higher sensitivity to stress.
- Mutations in the SHBG gene increase the chance of higher estrogen and testosterone, with lower progesterone. For women, this may be a contributing factor in PCOS or other hormonal issues related to low progesterone. For men, this can lead to lower testosterone later in life.
- There are a group of cardiovascular genes and the more mutations in these genes, the higher the risk for cardiovascular issues.
- Studies have shown that individuals with mutations in the “Exercise Recovery Speed” gene group require longer recovery times due to higher levels of inflammation during strenuous exercise.
- Research has shown that certain genetic factors can determine an individual’s exercise injury risk.
- Mutations in the CACNA1C gene may impact the potential to have negative effects from high levels of electrical field exposure.
In the future, no one will receive medications without first knowing what is happening with their genetics. Genetic variations increase the risk for harmful effects from medications. With genetic testing, the era of personalized nutrition is finely a reality. You’re never too young or old to optimize your nutritional and antioxidant status!
***Price includes test plus 1-hour consultation***
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their products descriptions and/or ingredient list. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before consuming any product. Any health information provided in this product description is for informational purposes only. We do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This information is not meant to replace or substitute professional medical advice. No statements in this description were evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product described herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.