Classic Folding Rebounder
Shipping & Returns
If you received incorrect merchandise such as items that do not match with your order you are entitled to a refund or exchange for the correct merchandise.
If you received damaged product you are entitled to an exchange for that same product to replace your damaged merchandise.
- Returns and exchanges must include a copy of your invoice or store receipt. If you have misplaced these, please contact us prior to shipping your return/exchange.
- If there is a discrepancy with your order or you received it in a damaged condition, it must be reported to gin tools within 5 business days of receipt to be eligible for recourse.
- Please allow up to 30 days to process a refund or exchange
Apparel/Clothing Items: These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in undamaged, resalable, "like new" condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply.
If you are not completely satisfied, you may return your ReboundAIR™ within the first thirty (30) days less original shipping costs. All returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee as we will not be able to sell the return as new. These will be checked and sold as "refurbished". There are no returns after thirty (30) days. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Magnetico Sleep Pads:
- You must correctly follow the use, care and positioning instructions included.
- You must use the pad for a minimum of five (5) months. Guarantee is valid for six (6) months only. The minimum five month requirement must be fulfilled.
- Return authorization must be obtained before the six months is completed.
- A return authorization number and shipping instructions must be obtained before shipping the Sleep Pad.
- Please include a letter outlining the reasons for returning the Sleep Pad.
- Return authorization number is valid for thirty-days. Sleep Pad must be shipped within this time frame.
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs. The GIN Store will not accept COD shipments.
- Keep original shipping carton and protective plastic bag until after the six-month period to accommodate the return of the Sleep Pad if required. The GIN Store is unable to provide replacement shipping material.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks to process and credit refunds. A 10% restocking charge will apply on all returned items. Shipping is not refunded.
- Refunds will not be made without PRIOR authorization
Water Filtration Items:
These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase less original shipping costs. Items must be returned in undamaged, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Art: The items in this section are created on an on-demand basis. Therefore, these items are not eligible for a refund. However, should you receive a defective item the GIN Store may accept a return and issue a refund under the conditions as indicated below under "Defective Items Process" section.
Home: These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase less original shipping costs. Items must be returned in undamaged, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Office: These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase less original shipping costs. Items must be returned in undamaged, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Other: These items may be returned within 30 days of purchase less original shipping costs. Items must be returned in undamaged, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible for a refund. A 10% restocking charge will apply. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Watches: The items in this section are created on an on-demand basis. Therefore, these items are not eligible for a refund. However, should you receive a defective item the GIN Store may accept a return and issue a refund under the conditions as indicated below under "Defective Items Process" section.
All other "Non-Legacy" Jewelry: We offer customers a no questions asked return policy on Non-Legacy Jewelry. Merchandise may be returned for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt (less shipping and handling charges). Jewelry cannot be mailed back using a regular envelope due to problems with postal handling. Jewelry must be returned in the original envelope or other padded mailer. Should you receive a defective Jewelry item The GIN Store may accept a return and issue a refund under the conditions as indicated below under "Defective Items Process" section.
Other Substantive Terms:
Please note: To ensure the safety and integrity of our products, The GIN Store does not accept returns of Dietary Supplements, Homeopathic products, or anything else intended for human or animal consumption. All sales of products in these categories are final.
Returns and exchanges must include a copy of your invoice or store receipt. If you have misplaced these, please contact us prior to shipping your return/exchange.
- We cannot accept items damaged in shipping for a refund, therefore shipping insurance is recommended and is the responsibility of the customer.
- Claims of missing products will be thoroughly investigated and rectified by The GIN Store. All corrective action necessary will be taken, up to and including a reshipment or a refund. However, in order to be eligible for a refund, you must notify the GIN Store of your missing products within thirty (30) days of receipt or expected receipt of your order.
- Point of Sale transactions at GIN events are non-refundable, including post-event delivery items processed via a point of sale terminal.
- Shipping charges are not refundable and return shipping charges are not reimbursable, except in cases where The GIN Store is at fault (ex. sending the wrong item or extra items).
- Please allow up to 30 days to process a refund or exchange.
Defective Items Process:
If there is a discrepancy with your order or you received it in a damaged condition, it must be reported to The GIN Store within 10 business days of receipt to be eligible for recourse. In the case of defective items the shipping cost back to The GIN Store is The GIN Store's responsibility. Please contact us within 10 business days of receipt of any defective items as The GIN Store will issue you a return label in order for you to return the merchandise to us. Please allow up to 15 business days for processing. Once we have processed/inspected the merchandise and deemed the returned items as defective then The GIN Store will either replace the items at The GIN Store's cost or issue the customer a full refund depending on the customers wishes.
The GIN Store operates under the following shipping policy:
- Please be advised that due to the business model of The GIN Store you may receive your order in multiple shipments should your order contain multiple items.
Multiple shipping methods are available via USPS and UPS and are listed for each product. The GIN Store, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to use an alternate shipment method of equal or greater level of service. In certain situations or promotions, The GIN Store may choose the most appropriate delivery method. Reasonable effort is made to inform customers of circumstances which require special shipping arrangements.
Items too big to ship to a P.O. box must be shipped to an alternate street address. UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. box address.
Though every effort is made to ensure products are in stock, shipping time frames for certain products may vary. Some products (including jewelry) are made or prepared on order, which will result in a longer shipping time frame. Reasonable effort is made to inform customers of possible product lead-times on product pages or by subsequent communications.
Certain high-value shipments may require signature on delivery at the discretion of The GIN Store.
If you believe your order has missed its expected delivery date, please check the tracking number indicated for your order. If delivery is indicated, please check with your neighbors, coworkers, family members, or others present at the location. If there is no tracking information, or you cannot locate the package and it is not being returned as undeliverable, please contact us at email@example.com. We advise that you send your order to a residential address to help ensure against misplacement or mishandling of your order by a third party. The GIN Store cannot entertain claims of lost packages that were sent to a non-residential address, which indicate delivery via the tracking number.
If the tracking information indicates the package is being returned to us, or if the address is incorrect, it may have been undeliverable. If your shipment is undeliverable due to incorrect address, restricted address, unsupported address (P.O. box indicated for UPS shipment or item too large for P.O. box, etc.), too many failed delivery attempts, or being refused by recipient, we will contact you for alternate shipping arrangements. Additional shipping incurred for these reasons is at the customer's expense.
Possession of the product transfers to the buyer once turned over to the courier.
The GIN Store reserves the right to have any product drop shipped from another vendor.
Note: Any refund or exchange must be preauthorized by GIN Store customer service. To request a preauthorization, contact GIN Store: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designed with the best materials available at the highest level of workmanship, according to our strict manufacturing specifications and “stress-load” test procedures. Built for decades of regular use. No assembly is required. A helpful owner’s manual is also included. You owe it to yourself. You will thank us later.
The classic rebounder folds in half for easy storage and transportation. This fold is made possible by the most innovative, safe, durable, and PATENTED hinges on the planet.
Includes 2 Free Gifts:
1) Custom Carrying Case ($45 value)
2) “Keep on Rebounding” DVD ($19.95 value)
Weight: 35 lbs
Dimensions: 41 × 23 × 5 in
Cover: Black, Red
Experience More Fun Exercising
Reduced Stress on Joints
Up to 68% more efficient than jogging!
33 Amazing Benefits
There are at least 33 fascinating ways the body benefits from Rebound Exercise, detailed below:
1. Rebounding provides an increased G-force (gravitational load), which benefits the body by strengthening the musculoskeletal systems.
2. Rebounding protects the joints from the chronic fatigue and impact delivered by exercising on hard surfaces.
3. Rebounding helps manage body composition and improves muscle-to-fat ratio. Rebound Exercise benefits you by giving you more control over these.
4. Rebounding benefits lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system. This benefits the body’s immune capacity for fighting current disease, destroying cancer cells, eliminating antigens and preventing future illness.
5. Rebounding circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
6. Rebounding establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
7. Rebounding increases capacity for respiration.
8. Rebounding tends to reduce the height to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
9. Rebounding lessens the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
10. Rebounding assists in the rehabilitation of existing heart problems. Rebound Exercise also benefits recovery from heart procedures, providing gentle, low impact circulation.
11. Rebounding increases the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
12. Rebounding gradually improves resting metabolic rate so that more calories are burned for hours after exercise. Related, Rebound Exercise benefits the post-exercise “Glycogen Replenishment” process.
13. Rebounding causes core muscles and large muscle groups to contract, resulting in the rhythmic compression of the veins and arteries, which more effectively moves fluids, both blood and lymphatic, through the body and back to the heart, lowering peripheral blood pressure and lightening the heart’s load.
14. Rebounding decreases the volume of blood pooling in the veins of the cardiovascular system preventing chronic edema.
15. Rebounding encourages collateral circulation by increasing the capillary count in the muscles and decreasing the distance between the capillaries and the target cells.
16. Rebounding strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently.
17. Rebounding gradually allows the resting heart to beat less often. Regular Rebound Exercise has been shown to benefit the heart rate, resulting in favorable decreases in resting heart rate.
18. Rebounding lowers circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
19. Rebounding lowers low-density lipoprotein (bad) in the blood and increases high-density lipoprotein (good) holding off the incidence of coronary artery disease.
20. Rebounding promotes tissue repair.
21. Rebounding for longer than 20 minutes at a moderate intensity at least 3x per week increases the mitochondria count within the muscle cells, benefiting in total endurance. Perhaps you will easily skip those naps.
22. Rebounding benefits the alkaline reserve of the body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
23. Rebounding improves coordination between the propreoceptors in the joints, the transmission of nerve impulses to and from the brain, transmission of nerve impulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibers.
24. Rebounding improves the brain’s responsiveness to the vestibular apparatus within the inner ear, thus improving balance.
25. Rebounding offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise. Rebound Exercise has been shown to benefit body alignment and posture.
26. Rebounding enhances digestion and elimination processes.
27. Rebounding allows for deeper and easier relaxation and sleep.
28. Rebounding results in better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
29. Rebounding curtails fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
30. Rebounding minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
31. Rebounding tends to slow down atrophy in the aging process.
32. Rebounding is an effective modality by which the user gains a sense of control and an improved self image.
33. Rebounding is enjoyable!
What are the dimensions and user weight limitations for the rebounders?
The dimensions are the same for all the ReboundAIR™ models: 40-inch diameter frame-to-frame and a large 28-inch diameter mat. Under the Lifetime Warranty, there is a 300 lb. client weight limitation (400 lb. on the Quarter Fold, The Ultimate Rebound).
What is the warranty?
ReboundAir offers a limited lifetime all component rebounder warranty. For more information about the warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
What is the difference in strength between the units that fold and the non-folding models?
Product testing and long-term client use shows no structural integrity differences between the folding and non-folding models.
Full 40″ diameter
Weight: Standard and Half-Fold – 34 lbs, Quarter-Fold – 28 lbs
Virtually indestructible metal frame with baked-on, high-gloss enamel paint (the frame is dipped, not sprayed).
New, safer spring-to-mat connection. “Little feet and big toe friendly,” designed with your safety in mind.
Guaranteed maximum structural integrity, even for the Half-Fold (frame folds in half, legs fold under) and Quarter-Fold (frame folds twice, legs fold under).
We have developed the BEST springs on the planet! We feature the highest caliber Soft-Bounce springs available to provide the perfect balance between the mat firmness with just the right amount of jump response and joint-friendly soft-bounce resilience. Our wide-belly, 3 tier-tapered shaped springs creates an ideal bounce which promotes body alignment and prevents ankle pronation. The ReboundAIR™ has larger, longer and stronger springs than competitor brands.
Permatron™ mat, with double-sided, reinforced circumference bands. Meticulous workmanship to withstand 300-pound user weight and guarantee decades of regular use.
The most innovative, safe, durable, PATENTED hinges on the planet; rounded and internally bolted to prevent spring cover tears that are so common with other brands. Read more about our revolutionary hinge design.
Fitted legs that unlock and fold for easy storage of your ReboundAIR™ rebounder, even on the Standard model.
AL CARTER, FOUNDER, OLYMPIAN, INNOVATOR
Carter attended both Oklahoma State University and the University of Utah with full scholarships in wrestling. He qualified twice for Olympic wrestling competition and won all-around gymnastics champion in the states of Montana, Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Sponsored by the Marriott Corporation, Carter’s “Gymnastics Fantastics” professional trampoline team gave over 500 performances to more than 500,000 spectators in 1974 and 1975. Carter trained his own children on the trampoline and placed them in the show as well. He was amazed to observe their remarkable endurance gains, dramatic coordination improvements and accelerated mental development.
Recognizing that his family’s exceptionally good health, superior strength, and other benefits were somehow connected to his work on the trampoline, Carter set out to discover the positive effects of rebounding on the human body. His research resulted in the start of a new industry, the book Rebound To Better Health, 1977, and the development of the first home-sized rebounder “Dyna-Bound”. His second book The Miracles of Rebound Exercise, published in 1979, became a national Health and Fitness 1.3 million best-seller.
Rebounding was the springboard for Carter’s thirst for knowledge regarding good health. “The Healthy Cell Concept”, presented in his books The New Miracles of Rebound Exercise and The Cancer Answer, is the result of over a decade of research on all the components necessary for perfect health.
Al Carter, as a lecturer and educator, has shared his findings on health and rebound exercise all over the world. In 1983, by special invitation of the Hong Kong government, Carter taught 35,000 members of the country’s police and fire departments about the healthy Cell Concept and the benefits of rebounding. Since that time, he has also presented to numerous medical groups worldwide and has appeared on national television in the U.S., Australia, Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
Today, Carter is recognized as the world’s greatest authority on Rebound Exercise.
Carter, with his team of Engineers at Brigham Young University, created the most innovative rebounder on the market today–the Quarter Fold rebounder, which was patented in 2006. Together, they explored new territory incorporating polycarbonate—a tough composite material to build a frame. The frame was designed to allow all 36 springs to reside comfortably in individual spring-wells–making a spring cover unnecessary, and the 4 hinges are completely hidden from view.
Looking forward, Carter’s passion and mission is to present the global market with the highest quality rebound exercise equipment and to continue his legacy in educating health-conscious individuals the benefits of rebound exercise.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their products descriptions and/or ingredient list. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before consuming any product. Any health information provided in this product description is for informational purposes only. We do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This information is not meant to replace or substitute professional medical advice. No statements in this description were evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product described herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.