Vitalizer Plus Mineral Cube Replacement
**Please allow 3-5 Days for order processing
The mineral cube is one of the secrets of Vitalizer Plus water system. The cube reintroduces key nutrients found in nature that are removed during the processing of tap or bottled water.
The mineral cube in Vitalizer Plus reintroduces nature’s nutrients (Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, and Potassium to name a few) back into the water to help convert it to its characteristic hexagonal structure and increase alkalinity.
Instruction for Mineral Cube Replacement :
- Replace the mineral cube when “CC” (change cube) appears on the display.
- Place the new cube inside the bottom of the pitcher, then turn the cube clockwise to secure it properly inside the pitcher.
- Fill the whole pitcher with water.
- Run the machine for 9 minutes to clean the cube.
- Throw the water away.
- To clear previous minutes used, press the minute and start/stop button simultaneously for 2 to 3 seconds, CL(clear) appears on the display.
- You are ready to use your Vitalizer Plus Water System.
Note: To take out and unlock the cube from the pitcher, turn the cube counter clockwise.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their products descriptions and/or ingredient list. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than is shown on our website. we recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before consuming any product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any health information provided in this product description is for informational purposes only. The GIN Store, LLC. does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This information is not meant to replace or substitute professional medical advice. No statements in this description were evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product described herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.